Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thankful Layout


I have really enjoyed playing with my Cricut this weekend and using the new Exclusive Creative Memories Cricut Cartridges. This page was made using Cheerful Seasons Cartridge but I used the papers from the Reminisce Power Palette and coordinating Additions. I made a few modifications using my Gypsy. I made a second border using a different background sheet and changed the color of the vine and shadow piece. I love the Creative Memories Precision Point adhesive for gluing those very small pieces like the vines. This adhesive goes on like ink in a pen and doesn't ooze out the edges...Best glue pen I've seen!!





For those of you, who are new to using a Cricut, I will be demonstrating at my next crop, on August 21st.

Happy Scrappin!
Tanya

No comments: