Thursday, September 2, 2010

Simple is sometimes AMAZING!

I love the process of putting together really decorative scrapbook pages. I enjoy choosing a theme, deciding on the colors and cuts, putting together all the pieces. Something about being creative is therapy for me. But sometimes, creating a simple page layout can result in a wonderful page. That was the case with these pages.

All supplies are from Creative Memories. I love the Green Apple Cardstock. It worked perfectly with the paisley print and striped paper from retired Everyday Power Palette. I also used Royal Blue cardstock and the Limited Edition Chalk Inks. The ribbon is from the Cheerful Paper Ribbons. The only Cricut cut on this page is the word "generations" from the Cheerful Season cartridge.

I was inpired by a page sketch on one of the blogs I follow, Glue Meets Paper... here. I also get layout ideas from www.pagemaps.com. And of course, Creative Memories new Page Planning Templates make simple pages like these very quick and easy. I plan to use pictures of my son with his grandparents and great-grandparents on this page.

Enjoy!
Tanya

No comments: