Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey What's Scrappening?

Trying to start a scrapblog is something I have been wanting to do for a long time... to have a place to share creative inspiration, challenges, how-to's. But as most things in my life, I struggle finding the time to do all the things I want to do! So lets just take it one "byte" at a time!

So What's Scrappening? Well, National Scrapbook Day is quickly approaching and I am planning on having a crop day at my house on May 1st - 10am to 10pm! 12 full hours of crop time! Space is very limited since I'm having it at my home, so I really need those RSVP's as soon as possible! If you pre-register with your payment by April 16th you will receive a wonderful gift package valued at over $25! Your meals and snacks for the day will be provided and you will have 4 feet of cropping space!

In other scrappenings, I am working on becoming a Digitally Endorsed Consultant for Creative Memories. What does this mean? I am completing the training on the wonderful software packages offered by Creative Memories so I will be better able to help you! More to come on this!

Well, that is about all the scrappenings for now! Have a great week!!

No comments: