Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

It seems May 1st was a busy day for most of my customers, so I am enjoying National Scrapbook Day solo! I locked myself in the craft room and told the family to leave food and beverage by the door. I have been enjoying the morning crafting! I'm not a speed crafter, so haven't accomplished much QUANTITY. Judge for yourself what I've managed on QUALITY though!


These pages were inspired by "Creative Memories Winner Traditional Layouts
By: Mandy Wolvert" I used the Simply Beautiful Spring Addition Kit, and the NSD Customer Gift - Borders, and the Limited Edition Simply Beautiful Epoxy Stickers. Embellishments are the Simply Beautiful Paper Ribbons and Simply Beautiful Paper Flowers. All products from Creative Memories.

Enjoy!
Tanya
www.mycmsite.com/tanyastone

No comments: